- This event has passed.
Bringing Innovation to Government Tech
3:00 pm-6:00 pm
Join accelerator Dcode42 and AWS World Wide Public Sector at the AWS Loft in San Francisco to learn about the latest challenges facing government agencies. We’ll also discuss how your company’s solutions could help agencies run more efficiently and meet their missions. Finally, you’ll hear from top VCs on how they view the market opportunity.
Dcode42 and AWS will also formally announce a new, selective program that helps launch emerging technology companies of all sizes into the the public sector market.
Stay with us afterwards for a happy hour networking reception!
- 3:00 – 3:10: Introductory Remarks – Meagan Metzger, Dcode42
- 3:10 – 3:35: Panel Discussion: Impacting change in the government
- Melissa Ho, Department of Homeland Security
- Amber Nightingale, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- Sean Singleton, DIUx, Department of Defense
- 3:35-3:55: Panel Discussion: The VC’s view of the government market.
- Erin Grody-Kingsley, Former A16z
- John Chen, Emergence Capital
- Enrique Salem, Bain Capital Ventures
- 3:55-4:05: Break
- 4:05-4:20: Will Trump Affect Tech in Government?
- Erica McCann, Amazon Web Services, Public Policy
- 4:20-4:40: Succeeding in Government with Marketplace
- Mathew Soltis, Amazon Web Services, Public Sector Marketplace
- Candice Charlton, Amazon Web Services, Public Sector Bid and Capture
- 4:40-5:00: “Going Government” with AWS GovCloud(US)
- Keith Brooks, Amazon Web Services, GovCloud(US)
- 5:00-5:10: Announcing the Dcode42 accelerator, powered by AWS!
- Meagan Metzger, Dcode42
- Tad Anderson, Global Manager, Venture Capital, Startups and Development for Worldwide Public Sector, Amazon Web Services
- 5:10- 6:00: Refreshments and Networking