Dcode42 is always looking for driven individuals who share our passion for technology, a belief in the mission, and the hunger for a challenge. Ideal candidates are ones who aren’t afraid to try new ideas, take risks, and are excited to make a difference.
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
Check out our current needs and apply below. If our current openings don’t fit what you do, send us your resume and let us know what you could bring to the table.
- Develop and understand digital marketing and social media strategies that promote Dcode42
- Execute day-to-day aspects of social media strategy for Dcode42
- Review and interpret results of analytics to make meaningful recommendations
- Support event planning, management, and promotion
- Identify future technology and innovation focused conferences
- Draft marketing materials, blog posts, videos, and more
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly strong writing skills
- Experienced in social media (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and well-versed in professional social media etiquette
- Interest and enthusiasm for learning more about the intersection of government and private sector technology
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Creative and able to work both independently and in a team
- Recently earned a bachelor’s degree or are a junior or senior currently working on a bachelor’s in marketing, information systems, or other related fields
- Research and understand the latest trends in technology coming out of venture capital and major tech hubs
- Identify strategic areas of innovation across various government agencies
- Identify and evaluate innovative technologies that align with government needs
- Research government markets to understand competitors, messaging, and opportunities for Dcode42 companies
- Identify current and future opportunities, potential partnerships, pricing trends, and more for each company in the Dcode42 program
- At least 2 years experience in research roles or similar
- Demonstrated ability to organize and present detailed information
- Experience in B2B, technology and/or government contracting (all three a plus)
- Strong understanding of emerging technologies and trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience building databases a plus
Don’t fit into a nice, neat box? We’re looking for you too. Bring your creative ideas and unique skills to help us with our mission.